Give Thanks

Lyric / Chord

Key Transpose:

Don Moen, By Special Request: Vol. 2
Key:
F
_________________________________________


  
 2X
     F             C/E
Give thanks with a grateful heart
     Dm            Am
Give thanks to the Holy One
     Bb                  F
Give thanks because He's given
      Eb      Dm  Csus   C
Jesus Christ, His Son


    Am
And now
        Dm            Gm
Let the weak say I am strong
        C7            Am
Let the poor say I am rich
           Dm
Because of what
             Eb       Csus  C
The Lord has done for us
    Am
And now
        Dm            Gm
Let the weak say I am strong
        C7            Am
Let the poor say I am rich
           Dm
Because of what
             Eb       Csus  C
The Lord has done for us
     F      Bb   F   Bb
Give thanks


  
 2X
     F             C/E
Give thanks with a grateful heart
     Dm            Am
Give thanks to the Holy One
     Bb                  F
Give thanks because He's given
      Eb      Dm  Csus   C
Jesus Christ, His Son


    Am
And now
        Dm            Gm
Let the weak say I am strong
        C7            Am
Let the poor say I am rich
           Dm
Because of what
             Eb       Csus  C
The Lord has done for us
    Am
And now
        Dm            Gm
Let the weak say I am strong
        C7            Am
Let the poor say I am rich
           Dm
Because of what
             Eb       Csus  C
The Lord has done for us
     F      Bb   F   Bb
Give thanks


        F      Bb   F   Bb
We give thanks
        Fsus    F
We give thanks
_________________________________________
© 2017 Don Moen Records
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment